Welcome to Coping Stones UK Ltd.
900mm x 170mm Coping Stone – Twice Weathered
Here we have Twice Weathered 900mm x 170mm Coping Stones, thickness 50mm-30mm, ideal for a 4 inch (single skin) brick wall.
Also Available in Width:
- 150mm (thickness 50-30mm) (600mm length)
- 170mm (thickness 50-30mm) (900mm length)
- 300mm (thickness 50-30mm) (600mm length)
- 300mm (thickness 90-40mm) (600mm length)
- 300mm (thickness 75-50mm) (600mm length)
- 400mm (thickness 75-50mm) (600mm length)
- 450mm (thickness 75-50mm) (600mm length)
- 375mm (thickness 100-50mm) (600mm length)
Features & Benefits:
- Colours can vary slightly from batch to batch. See our help centre for a product colour guide before ordering.
- Coping Stones UK cast in a variety of colours, our most popular colours already listed. Alternative colours cast upon request.
- All of our products come with drip moulds to deter rainwater from the wall.
- For the highest strength and durability all of our products are cured in controlled environments.
- To ensure that we produce some of the highest quality products on the market, plasticizers are added to the concrete.
- Products are made to order upon request.
Nationwide delivery available, so please contact Adam at Coping Stones UK on 01664 454572 or 07920002794 for further enquiries.
However, collection is available. Our location is in the East Midlands Close to the A1
Important Please Note:
Coping Stones UK do not accept returns, as the company makes to order upon request.
A quality control employee examines the products before dispatch to ensure no damages or faults have occurred during manufacture.
In the unlikely event of damages occurring during transit, it is essential you notify us within 24 hours. If damages are not raised in the 24 hour time frame we are unable to send replacements, as a claim can not be made otherwise. Ensure to check the goods upon arrival. Ensure all products are removed from the pallet(s) in case any damages are not visible. If damages have occurred, sign for as damaged and return the damaged products. Replacements can then be sent out where necessary.