Welcome to Coping Stones UK Ltd.
Twice Weathered Coping Stone 600mm x 375mm (100-50mm thick)
Here we have our Twice Weathered Coping Stones, 600mm x 375mm, thickness 100-50mm.
Also Available in Width:
- 150mm width (thickness 50-30mm) (600mm length)
- 170mm width (thickness 50-30mm) (900mm length)
- 300mm width (thickness 50-30mm) (600mm length)
- 300mm width (thickness 90-40mm) (600mm length)
- 300mm width (thickness 75-50mm) (600mm length)
- 400mm width (thickness 75-50mm) (600mm length)
- 450mm width (thickness 75-50mm) (600mm length)
- 375mm width (thickness 100-50mm) (600mm length)
Benefits of a resin sealed product:
- Concrete is protected from elements and rainwater will not penetrate surface
- Colour is more vibrant
- Leaves a contemporary look
Any colour can be resin sealed upon request. Please inquire for prices
Features & Benefits:
- Colours can vary slightly from batch to batch. See our help centre for a product colour guide before ordering.
- Coping Stones UK cast in a variety of colours, our most popular colours already listed. Alternative colours cast upon request.
- All of our products come with drip moulds to deter rainwater from the wall.
- For the highest strength and durability all of our products are cured in controlled environments.
- To ensure that we produce some of the highest quality products on the market, plasticizers are added to the concrete.
- Products are made to order upon request.
Nationwide delivery available, so please contact Adam at Coping Stones UK on 01664 454572 or 07920002794 for further enquiries.
However, collection is available. Our location is in the East Midlands Close to the A1
Important Please Note:
Coping Stones UK do not accept returns, as the company makes to order upon request.
A quality control employee examines the products before dispatch to ensure no damages or faults have occurred during manufacture.
In the unlikely event of damages occurring during transit, it is essential you notify us within 24 hours. If damages are not raised in the 24 hour time frame we are unable to send replacements, as a claim can not be made otherwise. Ensure to check the goods upon arrival. Ensure all products are removed from the pallet(s) in case any damages are not visible. If damages have occurred, sign for as damaged and return the damaged products. Replacements can then be sent out where necessary.