Welcome to Coping Stones UK Ltd.
Flat Coping Stone
This is a high strength FLAT COPING STONE 600mm x 300mm, thickness 50mm, ideal for a 280-250mm brick wall.
Also Available in Widths:
- 300mm (50mm Thick, 600 Length)
- 150mm (50mm Thick, 500 Length)
- 400mm (50mm Thick, 600 Length)
- 500mm (50mm Thick, 600 Length)
- 225mm (37.5mm Thick, 450 Length)
Features & Benefits:
- Colours can vary slightly from batch to batch. See our help centre for a product colour guide before ordering.
- Coping Stones UK cast in a variety of colours, our most popular colours already listed. In addition, alternative colours can be cast upon request.
- All of our products come with drip moulds to deter rainwater from the wall.
- For the highest strength and durability all of our products are cured in controlled environments.
- To ensure that we produce some of the highest quality products on the market, plasticizers are added to the concrete.
- Products are made to order upon request.
Nationwide delivery available, so please contact Adam at Coping Stones UK on 01664 454572 or 07920002794 for further enquiries.
However, if collection is preferred we are located in the East Midlands Close to the A1
Benefits of a resin sealed product:
- Concrete is protected from elements and rainwater will not penetrate surface
- Colour is more vibrant
- Leaves a contemporary look
Any colour can be resin sealed upon request. Please inquire for prices
Important Please Note:
Returns are not accepted as the company makes to order upon request.
A quality control employee examines the products before dispatch to ensure no damages or faults have occurred during manufacture.
In the unlikely event of damages occurring during transit, it is essential you notify us within 24 hours. No refunds will be given if damages go unreported within the given timescale, as a claim can not be made otherwise. Ensure to check the goods upon arrival. Ensure all products are removed from the pallet(s) in case any damages are not visible. If damages have occurred, sign for as damaged and return the damaged products. Replacements can then be sent out where necessary.